Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Photographing the Photographer


Talk about nervous! Amber and I decided to shoot each other's bio pics. I was nervous about having my picture taken and then nervous about taking hers! It was definately fun - though a bit odd. We wanted the camera visible in each shot so we had to be conscience of how it was part of the photo. We were totally unprofessional and didn't sign model releases so I'll show restraint and only post one of my favs. :) Amber's bio page of the site www.tenderlookphotography.com shows another series of shots.

2 comments:

  1. Well I think you should post more of me (hehe) ONLY because of the amazing job you did editing them with your sun flair and textures (that I love and can't wait to use) As hard as it was to do they came out great and am so proud of the wonderful job you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. muchos gracias since I've got your ok I'll post a bunch more :P

    ReplyDelete