Monday, February 22, 2010

A Photo = 1000 Words

Like a song, a photo can take you back to a place, a time, a feeling. Needing a photo for my site, it's been difficult to find one. I'm generally on the other side of the camera but I did stumble upon this picture from a weekend getaway a few years back. It cracks me up - so cheesy. We were in Sedona hiking along the creek. Danny wanted me to pose on this rock - literally in the middle of the stream "a la beached whale" And with my hair down (he loves it down) and so voila flashback to the Little Mermaid scene when he's dying on the beach and she comes out of the water and sings AAAAAAAAAAAA. Here's the kicker . . . I can't sing (I sound best with the vacuum roaring or the lawn mower going) The Ariel impression was so not happening! But I like this photo because I was happy, being goofy, laughing with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment