Sunday, August 2, 2009

All Babies are Cute - Even the Ugly Ones



I've discovered what advertisers have known years - put a baby in the picture and you'll gain consumers attention. (babies sell everything from toilet paper to water) I have 2 postings in my etsy shop that show my baby model - and both photos have lots more "views" then any other listings. This means I've got to do a full photo shoot for every 4.00 barrette??? I don't think so! She is due for her 8mo pictures though. When I took her to the park, I had really been focusing on getting the hair items displayed - not so much on the overall look of her in the pic. And it's way to hot to venture out now - 109+ degrees - yikes. Puppies, and kittens, and beautiful women are great advertising ploys too but I'm thinking I'll have to stick with babies. And as she's the only girl I've got - I need to make do with a hair model who only has 3 strands of hair. . . so the ponytail shots will be a few more years in coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment