Saturday, August 1, 2009

Jump Start the Brain


I know why Mr Riz (my English teacher) did crosswords everyday. He was exercising his brain. I've been sweeping out the dusty corners and stretching the tissue. To complete my first wholesale order I had to create and adapt a slew of Excel spreadsheets - it's been years since I really had to do anything with it! With the assistance of my dear Mr. Answer Man and ehow I managed to create a bunch of informative spreadsheets - all linked and pulling information from hither and yon and crunching and munching numbers. I added widgets and gijets to my blog with the help of my 11 yr old computer enthusiast son. And all by myself (queue 80s soundtrack) I managed to reassign my scratch disk (after ignorantly assuming this was a computer thing not a Photoshop thing) and complete some photo editing to post the new bobby pin sets. I could complain and whine that it's all so frustrating but instead I'm grinning like a kindergartner saying "Learning is FUN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment