Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Chubby Naked Babies


I've made a few butterfly hair bobbies. The orange one is photographed and up in the shop. I had a plan to shoot the burgundy one. The black backdrop was up, I scattered burgundy rose petals and set up Eliya with the butterfly in her hair. There she was in all her fat, soft, plump nakedness. That's when Isaiah got vocal in his objections. "You're going to post those on the Internet! No way! No way! No No No!" Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your view, the photo shoot was a failure. She wouldn't lay discreetly on her tummy - she wanted to sit up. And she's teething so of course the rose petals kept going in her mouth. I was hoping to get her ham hock thighs . . . ah well, maybe another time. For today I'll just post Isaiah's naked baby pic . . . that's why we take these photos isn't it? to embarrass them when they're older. :)

1 comment:

  1. AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!! You had to use me!!!! You got two other boys to pick on! Oh the horror!!!!

    (= Isaiah =)

    ReplyDelete