Sunday, July 26, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog

Generally I'm a private person. Historically I'm known as a bad pen pal and an infrequent emailer. I don't gab on the phone every day . . . we didn't renew my cell phone because I was using less then 50 minutes a month! So why am I blogging now? I've started an etsy shop and thought this would be a good way for customers to get to know me. I'd love to receive feedback from friends . . . and as I've never worked in retail I need all the advice and tips I can get!

Also I realize my children are growing fast. . . and my family is mostly long distance so this blog will help keep in touch . . . Danny can't wait to post football video clips! Did I mention the season is about to begin? So what to expect from this blog? Football, football, and more football for the next few months. Mixed with fabric and flower talk, and shop talk, and the woes and worries of school beginning. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I just figured out how to "jazz up" by blog - so if you need help call me :-) Exicted to see your new store!

    ReplyDelete